[How to make cute intestine bread]_Homemade way of cute intestine bread_How to make cute intestine bread_How to make cute intestine bread
Many people neglect diet because they are too busy at work, in fact, we do not need to spend too much energy to prepare a delicious dinner for ourselves, just choose the right one, cute sausagesIt doesn’t take much time, it only takes a few simple steps.
1. Pour all the main materials (except flour) first into liquid and then solid into the bread machine, stir and mix in order to avoid flour flying.
2. Set up 2 bread machines “He Noodles” mixing program for 20 minutes.
Add the softened fat in it, turn on the “noodle” function of the bread machine again, and run twice for 10 minutes until the dough becomes smooth, and the transparent film can be pulled out.
3, take out the dough and put it on the table surface, beat and knead until it is smooth.
The dough at the beginning of the beating is very sticky. You can sprinkle some dry powder together and knead and beat it. When the beating becomes stronger and stronger, the dough starts to become less and less sticky.
4. At this time, roll the dough into a round shape and put it on the lid for the first fermentation. The time is 1 hour.
5. After an hour, the dough has been fermented to several times its original size. At this time, a bit of flour was used to insert the fingers into the dough. When it was taken out, the dough did not shrink or collapse, which proved that the fermentation of this dough was very successful.
6. Fermented dough is exhausted with a noodle stick.
Divide into equal portions and cover with plastic wrap for 10 minutes.
7, take out and round, knead into long strips, use a noodle stick to make a groove in the middle of the dough.
8, then put the intestines in the middle, using a scraper to carefully shovel the finished bread embryos and place them on the baking sheet.
9. Preheat the oven at 200 ° C for 2 minutes. Turn off the oven and put the bread germ into the oven for the second fermentation.
Or you can add a bowl of hot water to the oven, which will effectively maintain the humidity in the oven and make the dough beautifully fermented.
The fermentation time is: 1 hour.
Brush a layer of egg liquid on the bread germ after the second fermentation.
10. Squeeze the salad dressing, add 170 degrees inside the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes. The surface will be golden brown.
11. Baked intestine bread, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, sweet with the sausage, and delicious.
I do n’t cook for myself because I ‘m busy, or I ca n’t make it. The method of cute buns is very simple. It can be mastered with a little study.